-
August 5th, 2004, 05:13 PM
#1
levere
Guest
Is anyone looking for any of this years Sideshow exclusives? My email has been drawn for the opportunity to purchase three of their four exclusives.
This is what I've been offered:
12" Nazi Kroenen - $60
12" Vampire Angel - $60
1/4 scale Samaritan replica - $30
-
August 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
I know Snape is looking for a Nazi Kroenen, you may want to give her a PM.
-
August 5th, 2004, 05:23 PM
#3
levere
Guest
-
August 5th, 2004, 05:34 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thanks for remembering me gentlemen, but I am actually set on both Kroenen and the Samaritan. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 05, 2004 02:35 PM: Message edited by: ?SNAPE? ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks